The M2 provides maximized distance and height, now with face slots for increased forgiveness. It's pushing the limits in iron design and engineering. The M2 has ultra-low CG & max-cor, wtih moving discretionary weight lower in the head via the new 6-sided fluted hosel and ultra-thin 1mm top line provides higher launch and incredible distance. Combined with a 1.5mm thin, max-cor face, M2 gives golfers consistency on each strike, face Slot technology that is engineered into M2 irons for the first time, face slots provide added forgiveness on shots struck toward the heel or toe. Complemented by speed pocket technology, which preserves distance on shots stuck low on the face, golfers experience ultimate forgiveness on every mis-hit. Geocoustic engineering, which is acoustic engineering thru geometry combined with a multi-material fin-badge, dampens unpleasant vibrations for confidence-inspiring sound and feel.
- Max-cor and low CG - moving discretionary weight lower in the head via the new 180-degree fluted hosel and ultra-thin top line provides higher launch and incredible distance
- Face slot technology - engineered into M2 irons, face slots provide added forgiveness on shots struck toward the heel or toe. Complemented by speed pocket technology
- Compact shaping - M2 features a smaller overall head design compared to other distance irons. Reduced Offset, thin topline, and shorter blade length provides a confidence-inducing look at address
- Improved workability - the leading edges of M2 irons have been meticulously designed for proper turf interaction
- MULTI-MATERIAL with high-density tungsten - the M2 irons feature tungsten weighting in the 3-7 irons, which lowers the CG to increase launch and improve ball speed