Acclaimed golf teaching professional Michael Breed offers the first ever complete guide to using a video camera to analyze, develop and improve your golf swing.
Video swing analysis revolutionized the way golf is taught, but players have had to rely on teaching professionals to analyze their swing videos—until now. The Picture-Perfect Golf Swing
is the first-ever complete guide to using a digital video camera to develop the perfect golf swing, on your own.
One of Golf Magazine
's Top 100 Teachers, Michael Breed has long used video analysis to correct the swings of his students. At the core of Breed's teaching approach is the idea that seeing is believing: when you actually see the flaws of your swing, you can truly understand what you are doing wrong, and you can fix the problem more quickly and effectively. By using this book, golfers won't have to rely on professionals to tell them what they're doing wrong—they can see it for themselves. The Picture-Perfect Golf Swing
offers practical guidance for analyzing, assessing, and correcting your mistakes just like a professional—but without paying a professional rate.
Whether as a complement to swing analysis software or on its own, The Picture-Perfect Golf Swing
is a must-have tool for everyone using digital video to master their swing. Fully illustrated with photographs showing fundamentally sound swing mechanics, the book also includes instructions on setting up a camera, choosing the best accessories for filming, selecting the correct shutter speed, using a remote control, and much, much more.
- REDUCES PRACTICE TIME AND BACK STRAIN - The Original Bag Shag allows for quick and easy ball pickup without bending over
- STRONG CANVAS BAG - Holds up to 80 golf balls and will not stretch
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Stainless steel clips, solid brass zipper, and steel bag support plates provide maximum durability
- FORMED GRIP HANDLE - Ensures a comfortable and easy grip
- MADE IN THE USA - Available in Black, Green, Red, and Blue